Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello from Galvez

Family,
Hey , family how is everything going, its really good to hear from you all this week. I am doing good I am loving the work each and everyday more and more. This week was a pretty good week , we had some investigators in the church this week, and everything went really nice this week. We did a lot of teaching this week just like any other lol . this week I have no crazy exciting story to tell you all sorry. This week was just working after work lol. But in all reality its how the Lords work goes out in the mission, I must say, but we do have a lot of good people can be great members, we just need to teach them a lil more. So the work is going really good , it gets better each and every day I must say.

For mom I loved the story the missionary told to you all, it gets you going to want to go preach the gospel, it gets you going , cuz in all cases I could have promised people to as well, for it is something that I don’t know, but it makes me want to go knock door to door trying to find that person that I would preach the gospel to. For this week I came a lil closer to my heavenly father that he is always with us and trying to guide us each and every day . I can tell you all that I have a really strong testimony of this , but in all reality you all already know that he is with us, family we all know that he is with us day by day . for this is his gospel and he wants us all to come to him. For he has given us this chance for us to prove that we can follow his example, in our time , and that is what he wants to see us do in our life. ….

( por lo tanto , asi alumbre vuestra luz delante de este pueblo , de modo que vean vuestras buenas obras, y glorifiquen a vuestro padre que esta en los cielos… 3 nefi 12: 16 )

I just wanted to share that message with you all that he wants us to bring forth are light which is the light of Christ to all the world how great is that family.. for we all have the same chance in the same time to help others come closer to are god and our lord . so let us all goo forward as his servants to preach this gospel . I love you all my beloved family I love to hear from you every pday . it makes the rest of the week fly by lol.

Well family I love you all , I pray for you all day by day as I am in the mission field , I know that we are in the fullness of times , that Joseph Smith restored the gospel with the help of Jesus Christ, I know Jesus is the Christ, and that he does life and they are our parents above I know I am in his work..

Thank you all my family I love you tons , and I thank you for your support ….tell next Pday family

I am sending Photos lol

Serving the Lord
Elder Jessup

No comments: