Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Transfers, Zone Leader

Family,

Thanks mom for sending me the package ,last week , hopefully I'll get it when i go to misión conference. That’s right mission conference.. there has been a change in my mission now, we had transfers,I just got the news today… I am leaving Salto, and my Companion ELDER Machuca who I got along with so well. I am leaving to Rosario again the lord wants me there, but not just as a district leader , but as a Zone Leader I moved up ,its where the Lord wants me.. my new companion is Elder Gygi , I don’t know any thing about him ,I'll be telling you more next week.

So I must say the Lord wants me somewhere else to be working. I know there is nothing I can't do with out him. He will help me in this new calling as a Zone Leader .. to help the zone . One thing that I have come to learn in the mission is that I am always number 3. My Lord is number 1, the Others are number 2, then it is I Elder Jessup as 3. I know that I am going to try and do everything for that zone of Rosario Norte.. I trust in my dear Lord. I must say I do feel a a little scared about the whole going up, but I like the advice of dad and I am going to put that as a goal for my last 6-5 months of the mission. I shall follow the words of my father..

I also liked the advice of Bro. Albab, the 3 things each have a great purpose and I am sure that they will help me out as the Lords missionary. So I must say I am feeling the load of becoming a even higher leader in the mission. One thing that I know is it's where the Lord wants me , and I will obey, as Nephi said….

(…For what I seal on earth ,shall be brought against you at the judgment bar; for thus hath the Lord commanded me, and I must obey, Amen…2 Nephi 33: 15..)

Well family the week for us did not go all that bad at all. We had a very good week a lot of knocking , and getting in a couple of doors. I must say the week went by fast,to tell the truth. We also had a ward activity in Salto, but very few people showed up to say the truth, but the night and the activity went very well , we taught the Atonement. Then later in the night we watched the Testaments, went all in all very well. I must say that I feel quite well leaving this area of Salto. I leave it in good hands and I completed a lot of the work that we needed to do here in Salto.. the time went well in the ways of the lord. I feel that he is happy with the work that I did for him here.

Family I want to thank you all for your great help, and support in my time as a missionary, cuz I know with out you I wouldn’t be here. And my be would not be here , I want to thank you all for what you have done for me , in serving me and supporting me , in my life and mission. I love you all thank you so much..


Thank you hugs and kisses to all..

From the Younger
Elder Jessup

1 comment:

Maryo 3. said...

bonito elder felicidades, solo que lider de zona no es un llamamiento sino una asignacion.
saludos a todos por alla, especialmente al Elder Gomez de N.J.