Monday, May 12, 2008

Let us Accept Him in our Lives and Families

Family,
Hello how are all you doing? It was so good to hear you all last night , its been a long time from the last phone call. I can't believe that the next time I'll be calling you all I will have left to go is a year and two months! But that is still in the future so I just got to go by day by day in the Lords work so that I can truly do everything I need to do for the Lord each day of the mission. But it was a great time to hear you voices …Well like I said we had a baptism this past week and it went really well. We still have hopes in getting another one before my comp has to go home.. don’t know who but we are going to find him or her.. lol I love this work of which I am doing so much, it brings joy to my soul to help someone come closer to the Lord.. it’s a very lucky honor of which I have to do, this great and wonderful work for the Lord, in this land of South America. This week is also going to be a week of hard work, like I said last night over the phone, but to tell you the truth I am looking really forward to this next week to find some of the Lords children to teach this gospel to. That to me is one of the greatest parts of the missions , just cuz there is so many different ways to try and find people that are ready to hear the gospel…My scripture for the week: Si , en verdad en verdad os digo que si todos los hombres hubieran sido , y fueran y pudieran siempre ser como Moroni he aqui , los poderes mismos del infierno se habrian sacudido para siempre ; si , el diablo jamas tendria poder sobre el corazon de los hijos d los hombres. Alma 48: 17I love this scripture cuz it show us how strong Moroni actually was in his faith in his beliefs, all in the memory of his God, why should we not try to become more, as he did in his strong faith. There is nothing stopping us except our own self's , we just have to realize what it is that we want and put our heart to it and ask the Lord in high faith to help us in our time to get our goals, not just spiritual goals , but as temporal as well. The Lord is there to help us out always it is us that pushes him away from our lives , let us accept Him, and give Him the highest honor and well help us through out our times of need , as well as in our times of prosperity, for our Lord and God are there for us always…LET US EXCEPT HIM IN OUR LIVES AND FAMILIES. I just thought that little spiritual thought might help some of you all out in the next coming week, as it did help me this past week…but family I truly love you all to the core of my soul , I know that we do have the true church on the earth today , and we are members of this great and wonderful church today. Let us become united as a family and become stronger in the faith of our Lord , so that we can stand strong on our foundation of Jesus Christ, in this world of wickedness and chaos . Let us become as the Lord would want us to become in this world today as members of his true chruch…Family I love you all take care be strong , love and server one another, and remember if there is anything that you all need I am here don’t be shy to ask.. Thank you for everything mom dad brothers , sister and family..
Serving the Lord ,
Elder Jessup

No comments: