Monday, May 19, 2008

ALFAJOR FEST



Family,

How are you all doing? Its really good to hear from you all it s been awhile it seems like. Well everything in sant fe is going really good. Me and my comp are really good he is trying not to be trunky but everyone is making him really to that point. O by the way I did there is no way to put this easy I bought my comp a suit , but the thing is that he really needed on his pants were like 4 sizes to big his suits were really at the point of death , I just felt bad I did not want him to go home with such poor suts , I know I am suppost to by stuff for me but its what I felt I wanted to do with the money to help him feel better in his image so he could go home looking nic and sharp…

But as far as the work is going its going pretty good we found some people and few of them went to chruch this past week, but this next coming week we are going to be working really hard to get our goal for the transfer , of 12 programados , cuz the transfers ends this week so I wont be mailing you all tell Tuesday. Its so crazy how fast this time of the lord goes by in the mission ill already be on my 5th transfer so that’s pretty crazy just got to keep working hard for the lord, and just put my sholder to the wheel and keep pushing for the lord al the way through, tell the end. The great thing in the mission there is never nothing to be done , for the lord is always giving us work for him.

Sence this is the last week for my comp, we are doing something ALFAJOR FEST, in other words we have tons of Alfajors , which is like 2 cokies and in the middle is vinala , them chocalate warped al round it, and u put them in hot coco , and drink out off the alfajor we call it milking a moose… and we each do two por day…. Cuz its his last week in this country its really good lol

So that’s something a little different that we are doing in the south lol , the weather has been really hot this whole past week , but the weather man said it should cool down by the end of the week , but its just like El Paso they say one thing and some thing else happens , so will see…. And it really stinks cuz they pst a new rule saying that we have to be in suits so it makes it really , really hot…not suit weather lolo. Chruch was really good we had a lady in that we found this
past week , and I think she liked it , hopfuly she we will be there next week…but the spirit was strong the young kids always tell me to smile I think they like the way I smile or something…. Lol I am doing what you asked mom keeping a smile on my face…. So I am sending photos of the past baptism and when we went to walmart , and went we got to go to the beach, also it was a my district leaders birthday, so I made him a cake a huge one that cake was really heavy..lol chocalate and orange cake…. So the last photo is all the Alfajores that we are eating through out the week… lol

Love you all , I love the time in my life to serve the lord in his holy work, I love how everyone of you have helped me in a way to prepare for this time in my life , I love you all so much keep strrong in this great true chruch, I thank you for everything in every way, I love you all to the depths of my own soul, always will you all be in my heart, don’t forget to ask if you all need anything from me… love you

Serving the Lord
Elder Jessup

No comments: