Monday, August 11, 2008

James 1:5


Family ,
Everything went pretty good this week. We have a great investigator his name is Raul, h
e came to church 2 times in a row solo, he is truly of gold I must say. He
 has a date for baptism this week, so we are pretty excited. There is a lot
 of blessin
gs of which we are receiving i must say in this work. This week we had zone conference and it went so well i must say. We talked a lot about the importance of working with the members. It went really well, but there was a huge down fall, after cuz my comp got really sick after wards, the food did not do him any good. But he was in the bed for 3 days but right now he is doing a lot better. So that was really the bad news of the week i must say. There was a lot of time in the pinch, this week so it was kinda a bust i must say. He type of food
 poisoning or some thing.
But i must say the week went by really fast. There was a
 lot of stuff going on lol. For now i have started to read the bible again, but now i am also taking notes as i read the chapters so its a better way to study for me i must say
.
 Cuiz the other day i realized how i really dont know the stories in the bible all to well, so i am going to become familiar with then. Lo
l i have come to realize this week that i lack a lot of knowledge , but i realized 
that i need to do my part as well i cant just leave it up to the lord to help me , when i dont study it just does not work out right... lol. I realized that if we truly want to come to understand something , we must truly 
ask of god with all are faith , as in James 1: 5 ask and we shall receive if it is of rightousnous . the lord does truly bless us in are daily
 lives in so many different ways he just wants to give it all to us its just we need to ask of it in our prayers. The lord is truly here for us in are daily lives let us just humble are selfs and ask of him day by day.
My family i love you all , for i am truly enjoying this wo
rk i must truly say. I find more and more about me each and everyday, thanks to the lord. Mom there is something i need to tell you about my personal card it expires 02/09 in feb, so i just want to tell to start asking how i can get a new card so at lest you know and its not last min, i am giving you tons of time lol .. i learned my lesson from my school projects. I am also very sad to here
 about the new puppy, i pretty bummed that i never got to met her. But i know the lord has a plan for his animals just as much as us , 
we will see her again , and i will see my great dog Floyd
 once again, but in
 the lords time not ares . for that is one thing in this life that the lords time is in this earth, that he has th
e plan for us and he knows when are time is done on earth. Mom thank you for sending me the money i will think of something to get. Thank you all and always remember that if you ever need anything i am here for you all , i am here to help you all out in what ever it is that you need. I love you all from the depths of my heart, and my soul. Than
k youuuuu family i love you and miss you all. Yesterday i hit 10 months in the mission ... i'm m old lol
Serving the Lord 
Elder Jessup

No comments: