Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Familia,

Hello how are you all? I am glad to see that everything is going well for you all over there in your neck of the woods..I must say that this transfer went by pretty fast, and so did the week. This week a lot of stuff ended up happening with us from my comp being sick , all the way down to transfers, just all types stuff.. My compa, had to go to Rosario cuz he was sick from the throat, and he had to see the doctor for a real bad sore throat, so while he was in Rosario I was in Pergamino, with some elders from my district, working. Also this week we got the news for transfers, and it turns out he is going to be leaving to Rosario to the office and I am going to be getting a Latin named Machuca , I have no idea where he is from , or anything.. I think form Chile or Peru.. but no idea..

So I must say that this week it was a lot a lot that was going on but in the end it turned out pretty well I must say. I did get the chance to help out a Hermana with her bike this week which was really cool , and helped me realize how much I miss my bikes lol , How are they? Being taken care off I hope..:) Also I read a unreal amazing great book that Elder Kite let me barrow , its called “ As a Man Thinketh” also “ As a Man Thinketh Volume 2” by James Allen the both, family I must tell you I have never come to realize the great and grand influence , and cause that thoughts have on are lives, I highly recommend to find and read this books to the whole family you all will love them. The author is not a member but everything that he says in the books goes perfectly in line with what the church teaches..My mind utterly changed the way of thinking sense then . They are 2 must reads for you all..Must do…

This past week we did have a great turn out at church it was so great, we had a total of 3 women come into church Sunday. I must say the whole barrio was just amazed it was quite interesting, they all started to get excited and wanting to help I must say ,it was a great sight I must say… they are investigators that we found in the start of the transfer , but they came to church and they loved it , but as you can see its just a matter of having patience I must say here. They will come it just takes sometime I must say. So I must say we may just become the planters right now , but they will grow into great fruits I know it and I can see it in are people… so lil bylil the great things will come to pass ..

Well family I am sending some photos from a activity that we had while my comp was in ROSARIO and I in Pergamino. The game that we had was a ring toss, the name of the game was El anillo volante, just through rings on to some bottles, then you win stuff really simple and it turned out to be a great hit with everyone I must say…

I love you all I wish you the best in everything ,I love you all to death. I am glad that you all are there for me, if there is anything you all need just let me know ok, I love you all enjoy the pics, I love you all and always care for you all…

The Younger

Elder Jessup

No comments: