Monday, March 9, 2009

Great Fruits Have Come Forth

Family,

How is everything going for you all? I must say that everything is really well in the mission, we just had a baptism this past week , which I must say was a great experiences for me. Also the ward is doing really well I must say. I must tell you mom that there is no need to worry about the food hear I am eating so much with the members that we are doing quite well lol, probably on of my best areas for lunch wise lol. So mom no need to worry there lol . its so crazy to hear what is going on in mexico right now I had no idea it has gotten to be so bad over there. It sounds really intense I must say. But I know if we trust in the lord he will trust in us and help us in are times of need and protection. So mom just keep strong to that faith that you have ok. I am glad to hear that dad is a normal level and working hard at the ranch. Tell him to keep it up and that I ll be helping him when I get back, tell him I am starting to miss that hard ranch work to tell you the truth I really never thought I would say a phrase as that , but sometimes life is full of surprises..lol.

As of the ward that I am in its doing really good I must say , the bishop is a great man , his name is Obispo Scalea Last name from italy , but he is just a man that you can look at his face and just see that he is a man that is doing everything for his young big family, I must say I have a true respect for this man. He is a trucker so he is always on the road , a busy busy man..
The rest of the ward is just great I must say, but about two or so weeks ago we had are mission leader leave on us a and move to Buenos Aires, and he also took the president of the relief society to which is his wife, so we are with out a mission leader now, but we will do fine we trust highly in are lord. So that’s really how the ward is, small but really good I must say.

But I am going to tell you about the baptism that we had tis past week.. ok so when we go to start filling up the pelta, with water I was sitting there fighting the water heater for about 1 hour trying to get the darn pilot light to stay on and it never did, so we ended up filling the pelta with cold water, we thought it would be fine it was a hot day.. lol so when it came time for the baptism I was the frist one to walk into the water I was going to guide Jesus into the water, the boy did not want to go in g the water was that cold.. so I talked him into it and he finally ended up getting into it with me. When I was helping get into position , and about to start the prayer I paused before I started, as I began to start the prayer I immediately began to feel the water around us both become to feel very warm I must say I have never felt such a thing in my life it was utterly amazing I must say.. so I know the lord was happy with what we have been doing the past couple of weeks, as we have worked , in that moment I knew that the lord was pleased with our labor as a companionship.. I must say the water became warm cuz of the spirit of the lord that gave us that great feeling. I never have had such a great experience in my mission like that..

So I must say this week was a great week but now we are back at the start , we got to start from starch a gain , I trust in the lord he will help us find his chosen children in this area. Let are faith be with in him and let his spirit guide us and radiate from us in his great and holy work.. its such a great feeling to be in this great cause.

Family I love you all I just wanted to tell that the week was good and that we got to see a great fruit at the end of the week. So family I love you all o so much , I know that you all are praying for me as I for you , let the lord guide us together in are lives .. I love you all to the depths of my heart..

Keep strong in this great faith , of which the Lord has so graciously given us , in our lives. Let us give thanks to on high for his great works in are lives..

From the Youngest
Elder Jessup

No comments: