Monday, January 7, 2008

The Mission is Going Good

the mission is going good this past week was a good one , we have a total of three bap, schuled for this week , for this sat, the 12 they are two twins manuel and martin, we got to finish getting them ready but we try and work with them everyday, and he other is a man named ricardo, and the biggest dobht that he has is that he thinks the sabbeth day is on sat. but he also still needs a testimony of the book of mormon , and of jose smith, but we get to them everyday , and we trust in the lord that he will help us in his most holy work , and yes i still have to teach at chruch which is fine with me its in service to the lord, i know for a fact that this is where the lord wants me to be, and i love him with all my heart so i must serve him with all the strenght that he gives me in his holy work as fare as getting ther money i trried this past week, and still read zero, i think the money is in there but it does not show it in the atm, a elder was telling me that there was a elder with the exact same problem so he just had to keep track of what he was pulling out, so i think i may have to do the same. and debs and cliff for the emails they helped me out a lot , with the story cliff said about the guy who had to push the rock, i know that i still have a lot a head of me and i know its going to be tuff so i just got to put my sholder to the wheel and push on with the lords work cuz i truly want to become a man o god , and i know what he needs me to do... i love you all to death , and with alll the depths of my heart. sorry about no pics ..love you alll making my family proud
Elder Jessup

Donnt worry i writting today like always..... keep strong like the family i know love you all

No comments: