Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some Mission Goals

hey family,
How are you all doing , ''what's new in life.lol well i am still in federal argentina, but now with a new comp. named elder Brown, he is from a small town in Nevada called Pioche which is a small farming town, he said he has been to the Beaver area of Utah, so i meet some one who knows where Beaver is at lol. so he is my new comp for the next transfer which it going to be my second one lol , so really i just have been helping him get used to this are, he says it makes him miss home just cuz Federal is a huge rancher and farm area.
With this email am sending so pictures of the baptisms that we had around two weeks ago. lol its of two kids named Juan Manuel and Juan Martine Crespo. and the other photos are of the family Crespo is all and their kids. But its crazy to think of how fast time is starting to fly by as a missionary. but i am doing the best to make every minute of my mission worth it , for me and theses people here in argentina, for it is them that i a am serving, and most important is that i am serving
lord and i don't want to waste his time at all . so thats why i am doing everything that i can to serve my lord, if i have any dead time i am always studying and reading, i have just started today to read all the standard works, someone told me that if you read a chapter a day in each one of the works you can have them done in 18 months, so i decided to put that one to the test and see if it is true. as well i am starting to read the mission library . that we have. but the people here are doing good we are still trying to work with the padres of family crespo but its hard cuz they have a different. schedule to work around..and we are also working with Ricardo, and want to try and get him in the water this transfer, is my person goal and i know the lord wants him to , for that man has great potential in this great church. but family i love you with all my heart and i pray for you each and every day, i hope you all are doing well and in good health , and i pray that you may all have the spirit of the lord to guide you each and every day. i love you all to the depths of my heart and soul, for you all thought me how to become the person i am , and i thank you all for helping me lose myself to the lord and this holy work of his , you all are a keystone in my life and for always, for eternity , i will love you all for that long as well, and if you ever need anything from me it would be my honor to serve my family. Be strong family just turn to our lord if you all are ever going in rough times or need simple help, i testify in the name of the lord that he is always there for his children, and that he does answer our prayers,day in and day out, i tell you the suffering of his son is a real thing it truly happened, so that we can life with our father after this great life, but yet it us to decide our out come , let us life the laws of our god , as the family of which we are, i testify that our lord is there for us as a family in our times of need , and of joy, i give to you all my beloved family my blessing upon your lives in the most holy name of JESUS CHRIST amen....

P.S. Mom i was able to pull money out this week , but it does not tell me the balance of which i have , i think its around 50-80 dollars , so just put money in to the checking account cuz that is the account of which i am pulling from Thank you o so much my family i love you all Your son , and brother who lives to serve thee,
Elder Jessup

No comments: