Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Companion

Wow thats a cute picture of stone lol...But i am sorry for last week, what happenend was that i worte you a letter and the computer kicked me off the web so i did not have know time to rewrite another email sorry family for that. But i do have good for you all this week that we ended our transfer with two baptisms it was to kids named Manuel who i baptized and Martin who my comp baptized, but the joy one feels on a baptism is unbelievable, and the i had to confirm him a member as well on sunday. so i helped someone come closer to christ and now i am going to start working on the family of the two kids, but its a great joy family that i feel each day in this holy work, as far as the transfer my comp is leaving me and going to another area and i am staying here, and my new comp is going to be Elder Brown , don't know anything about him so il meet him tomorrow . in Concordia.. my family i love you all so much and thank you for all the help that you all give me each and every day, i truly feel like a missionary in this most holy work and i know that it is through my obedience and faith that the lord will bless me in his holy work. i must obey amen 2 Nephi 33 15 for i know the lord is helping me out each and every day , i can feel his presence in his work as i walk in the streets day by day, and i will live my mission to the fullest every day , and waking up each day saying what can i do today better my mission and my life, and its such a great joy of happiness in my soul that i know its from my father in heaven. and i do all this work in memory of my god...etc ,...alma 46 12 for it is my lord that i want to please at the end of my mission, for he is our saviour for all our life and eternity..... i know i am doing this work to change my life and the life of others..I love you all to the depths of my soul,in the most holy name jesus christ amen.
Elder jessup

P.S i have not pulled money out but i was going to try to today, future items i would like is erasable pins by paper mate like a box , and a jump rope, zip lock bags please, and tortillas and like taco mixes, but ill tell you the next e mail if i can pull money out i love you all... i am staying here in federal...lol

No comments: