Monday, February 25, 2008

Working with the Zone Leader in Concordia

Wow family I have so much love for you all I cant help but cry when I read the e mails from you all...>Well this week went pretty well, harder at points in time to get along with the comp, but all is well in the service of my God. This week we got to have divinsions , so I went to Concordia and worked up there with the zone leader E. Reynolds who is going home at the end of this transfer, but wow did I learn so much from him I knew that the Lord had something to do with that. He wanted me to work with him for a reason, I just learned so much from a elder with that much time...> to Cliff thanks for the email , and yes Stone has grown much... and the answer to your question of writing in a journal.... I write a entry every night... I make sure and do that ... but family i have grown so much ,on one day of this past week I felt the strongest urge to fast, so I did as I felt and I tell you family around that day in midday, I offered a prayer as nephi in 2nephi did in chapter 4 and i have never felt the spirit of the lord so strong in a prayer , after I finished my prayer I felt that I had just finished talking to my Lord as if he was in the room with me and we talked face to face... the spirit I must say over whelmed my soul and i did feel the love and joy of the savior in my soul...>my family I know this new year that is to come I know shall be that of good cheer , and joy and of the pure love of Christ....i know the Lord has much in store for me this next coming year I fell it each day as I serve...> family thank you for all your great help that you all have done to me, I know this wed. will be difficult. cuz I am not with you all ... but I know am in Argentina where the Lord wants me... so on this day lets not joy in man but lets rejoice in our Lord and give unto him what He has given to us ... for this gospel is a great reason to rejoice....>> thank you mom dad and family , thank you for the package I am sure ill get it with time... thank you for the money.... it humbles me how much you are willing to do for me... and always remember that I am wanting to serve you as my family as well so let me know what it is that i can do for you all....>>love you all to the depths of my soul>>Serving the Lord our God
>Elder Jessup>>love you all

No comments: