Monday, April 21, 2008

This Work is the Work of the Lord

Family,

 How are you all doing , i am doing great lol. Well the new comp. is E.Tatum and this is last transfer for his whole mission, there is a saying in the mission field saying that I am going to kill a elder cuz I have him for the last transfer. But we have a lot of hopes for this transfer he wants to go out strong. And we have a lot of  potenional in this area that’s for sure I must say, in our area we just had a choque de furzea where all the elders in the zone go to one area and work in it for the night, and we found a lot of great people.. So the work looks really promising  here in general lopez . 

 But the weather was a bit cold all week then at the end of the week it started to heat up again , like argentina cant make up its mind lol. But I did hear that this country has rough winters so will see what happens, in the next coming week. Thank you mom for the money its going to help me out  in this nert coming week. So thanks you again mom. As far as what you told me about dad doing to the ranch that sounds like its going to be a great blessing to thoses poor cows in the ranch. But iam glad to see everything is going good with the family and babes. I am glad to see that they all have great healthand are going strong. Sorry for any erros in this e mail this key board is not all that great.  

My family this work is the work of the lord and I can feel the lords hand in my life everyday of my life. I know that the lord is looking out over all of us as a family. Mom I loved the temple story, cuz I know that is something I plan on doing with my family, to be selled. That is such a true blessing of the lord that we have in our days. To go with our wife and be selled for the eternities and to life with our father in heaven. Is is something I have planned for my future lol. That’s so long away I shall focus on one thing at a time my mission. 

Thank you mom for the advice it was really needed , that past few days I been finding my self thinking negative, so it was really needed, I don’t know what is going on but I am trying my hardest to keep thooses thoughts out of my head. But I am slowly fighting it. But all in all I have been praying to the lord to garnish my thouhts . And I know he is helping me day by day with it.

Family I love you all with all my heart and all my soul. I pray for each one of yo to have the health and spirit with you all to guide you in work. I know he is there  with you all as he is for me don’t you all ever forget of his great love of which he has for all of us as one big family. My family you are always in my prayers as well as your children, please keep them stronger then I and raise them as the strippling warriors of our day let them trust in their god as soon as they start to walk let them be strong in the chruch and in the gospel I begg of this for you to do my family..
I am always here or you if there is anything you all need don’t be shy to ask of me I am here to serve all that need help of the lord…


Thank You,
Serving the Lord

Elder Jessup
Your Son and Brother

No comments: