Monday, June 16, 2008

Farewell to Santa Fe

Family,
Hello how is everything going for you all up there. This week was good and all we had a total of 2 investigators in the church this week. But I am not going to lie we worked hard all week to get them there, so it was worth it. As far as my cold I just have a runny nose is all really. And yes mom I am taking all the vitamins , but I have no more body Rox I would like some more of those. My comp and I are doing really good , but I just got news today , when we were playing soccer at the church , is that I am leaving my area tomorrow, after interviews, and I am going to the area of Rosario, one of their areas close to it. So I am leaving another area…. Going on to my third of my mission..how crazy… and I really don’t know what's going to happen or ho is my comp, this came as a big surprise….not going to lie……so I really don’t know what to expect I am going into this blindfolded , but I am sure the Lord has a reason for why I am going I put my faith in him and my trust in Him.. and I am just going to go where he calls me to go…

I am so glad to hear that the girls camp went good,and the whole experience, cuz it sounds really good , mom just a lil tip I think I would do in that case is give Lupe a copy of the book of Mormon , and mark the part of the vision of the tree of life and let her read it and let her pray to the Lord about it , so she can fell it for her self that this is the church of the Lord … I think it will be good for her cuz as she is reading she will be remembering that whole experience at the camp…so I think it would be really good for her cuz she has already felt the holy ghost in her life with that experience.

As for dad I am really excited for him to be it the bishop ric now I am sure he is going to enjoy that calling to the fullest… mom the girl that you did meet is Karina, and yes she is pretty … and she did write me back awhile back ago , then I wrote her and she never wrote to me back both in letter and email, so I really don’t know what happen..think she may of gotten a boyfriend , no idea… one thing though is that I truly did enjoy that ward , you all are going to love tell every one there hello for me and that I am doing great down here in Argentina , and loving every min. of it…

Well family I truly do love this holy work of which I am doing and I know the lord has a reason for me to go down to Rosario for a reason. I think I did my part here in general lopez for the Lord , I just truly hope he is happy with the work of which I have done for him in this area.. family I love you all to death and I truly mean those words , I know each one of you has a part of my heart , and I owe everything to you all for all the help you have all given me in my mission and before , thank you all… for I know the Lord is here with us as we go by day by day in our lives , and that he is willing to bless us , in our times of need and when we don’t need it , for I know that this is probably going to be a big one at that to be serving in a new area so soon for him.

Family keep strong to the ways of the Lord. My biggest desire for you all , is that you continue to read your scriptures in your own study time I truly think in that little time of every day is the way the Lord did change me and create me of new to help me teach his children , for I know that his children are waiting for me I this new area , and I tell you what my family, I'm going to give it my all to preach the word of the Lord to his children…P.S thanks for the package and the new journal … I will enjoy it love you all
elder Jessup

No comments: