Monday, June 2, 2008

Personal Meta

Family, 

How are you all doing this week? I cant believe the number of priest that there is going to be now its so low… que cosa.. Well everything is going good I am speeking spanish a ful.. but there is a correctttion for you all I got to latins in the apartment and its me and E. chasity from woyming .. But any who we really just do speak spanish in the pinch. …. plus I have a personal meta to speak spanish this whole transfer .. so I am pretty excitied for that…

I can tell onr thing that I am not to excitied for is all this cold weather that is coming in.. man is it cold I must say … I have been wearing my trenchcoat all week. This past week it was kinda a bust cuz we had the electricty cuyt twice this past week and were left with power , heat in the casa… pretty cold must say.. but I know the lord is there to help us out in this this time of cold, if the missionaries that frist spread this gospel did it now days.. I ll be fine.  So I really excited for this next trasnfer I must say.

So that’s how the mission is going right now. Great I must say. We are already working at full pase from the start from this tranfer.  My comp, is from buenos aries , and has about 15 months in the mission. The whole pinch is farly young this tranfer. Which is really cool.. also he is coming from rosario a very nice area but the people are really hard hearted there.  So he is pretty excited to be serving in this humble area in Sanea Fe…   so we really want to do as much possible this transfer during this time for the lord in this area.

Family I must tell you all that I truly love this work for are god, even when its really cold outside , you learn to put yourself to work si o si , you learn to humble your self for the lord. Let me tell you and man does he bless you in the act each and every day , how great is it to be in this time of the lords work , to help dpread this great gospel to the lords childer who sre ready to hear it, or if they are not either way we are going to teach them lol.  But this is truly thee best learning experence one could truly have in there young years to help them in the rest of there lifes… how greatful am I to be sering my dear lord in this holy work in argentina your these 2 years of my life, o and how fast does this time fly by I must say to you all… I love you all I want to tell ypu I know the thing of nwhich I amdoing are of the lord, to help his kingdom grow in the latter days..i know that you are the family of which I choose to share this time in my life with you all my beloved family. Mom and Dad you are the parents of which I choose to rase me in the times before this moment, I how greatful am I to have you both to look  after me in my days how greatfuly honored am I to call you my Father and Mother Thanck you… To brothers and cosins, how thankful am I for each one of you to share the same house wih you thanks to my mom and dad, I learned many many thing from each one of you , you allhad a great part in my days of growing up , and thank ypu for all the things of which you all did teach me in my young days, to help me get on the stright and narrow path of the lord , to fix my path of wrong doings in my youth..
How luck am I too have each one of you as my family members to help me grow and fix mymrong doings… thank you for all… the chapter I would like for you all to read if you can this week would be of that great book of Alma Chapter 26 , I read it this moring and it just helped me so much it inspiried this letter today to you all right now … how great the power is in the scriptures , how great is this time in my life….

Serving the lord  ….Elder Jessup
thank you for the money mom , and i would like to know if you all can send me a photo of my bike.....pretty please

No comments: