Monday, June 30, 2008

New Mission President

Family, 

Well everything is going good for us down here in Galvez , it was a great week , yesterday Sunday we had a baptism of a kid of 9 named fransico , what a stud of a kid i must say .  I must say I am loving the work of the lord , how great is this work .. Also this week we said good by to our old president of the mission, we have a new president named Villalba who is from parguy ( don’t know how to spell the name) we have are frist conference with him this Wednesday , so really looking forward to that I must say. 

So as you can see there is a lot going on in the mission , we have a new president , who I know is called here for a reason. As fare as this new area  I am loving it, it’s a lot bigger then my last area, so it a lot more walking I must say but o well.. my compa elder Arro and I are doing great , as a companship, we have been baking cakes at full , I think by the time I get home I will be one darn chef, lol I am learning a lot of cooking on my mission.. quite fun I must say. O yeah my comp is loving all the food I am cooking he just eats it all lol…  I know that I ment to send you all photos of the house last week . so ill I will send a lil this week and the week to come, as well.. the pinch takes me back home cuz it has such high sealings such as our house , but I really do like the apartment here.

Well family I know that I love you all with all my heart , you all have helped me out so much in this short time and in my past as well, and mom I am doing everything I can o keep positive through out my day and trusth me the lord is helping me out each and every single day that I ask him, which pretty much every day lol. Dad I know that you have this new calling for a reason, the lord whats you in that spot , for you helped the priest for so long , I know that you are going to help the single adults so much, that is such a good group of kids , they will help you out as well, can you all tell them hello for me this next coming week at church.. family I love you all to the core of my soul. I know one thing that hits me everyday on my mission is that the lord is with us day to day of our lifes, and he is with us each step of the way , we must just simply ask him for his help and let us become his true children , and talk to him as if our own parents on this earth, no matter what time of day he is always there to guide us and protect us in our times and his time. For he is just as thankful for us as we are to him in our lives. Just by simple things in our daily lives we can draw so close to him. The thing is that we must always be wanting to do his will in our lives, as reading our scriptures , going to church , partaking of the sacrament, and fullfuling our callings, and ask him for his guidnece in a simple prayer everyday and every night.. He is our heavenly father and he is all ways listen to us. For my beloved family and friends I love you all I know you all don’t have to worry about me for I am in the lords hands in his most holy work, I know that he lives that Jesus is the Christ, that this is his holy and only true church on earth..

I love you all thank you for you support in this holy work and for all your help… I love you all, and I know the lord will bless each one of you all , and just remember the prayer of a little one is one of the best prayers to the lord there humilty to him … I need to remember it as well… love you all…mom the thing I ask is just to put some more money in my account please… how ever much you see fit please .. thank you all love you tell next p-day 

Serving the Lord 
Elder Jessup

No comments: