Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Missionaries in our Dear Lord's Work

Family,
Its good to hear from you all this week. This week went pretty good I must say. This week that is coming we have a baptism of a cousin of a member. So we are pretty excited for that. Her name is Angelica. She is a lady of about 40 years of age, and she said when I listen to you all the message is complete, as in the gospel. So I really think she truly understands this message. So its pretty exciting, so she is going to be baptised on the 13 of this month. We would of had two more people be baptised as well , but one of the brothers did not come to church yesterday. So we just have to be a lil more patient with them. Slowly but surly they will come unto the lord. So we have really just been really worried for them theses past few weeks, to tell you the simple truth its been pretty busy just trying to get them to come in to the water.

I do have good news there was a baptism in are district in the rama of the hermanas , in a small town called Arayo Seco, which is a lil further out from my area by like 30 min or so. It was a lil older lady of about 60 or so who got to know the truth of this great gospel. So its all a bunch of happy missionaries in our dear lords work here in the district of ours. So I think thats pretty important to share. As for me and my comp , we are doing really good yesterday we came to realize some of the things that we need to do better so its just lil things that we need to better in the mission. Also this week we got to have interviews with are President of the mission, which went pretty well. Really great person his from Paraguay and his wife from Bolivia , but there kids are living in the States. So they are two really good people trying to do the best for the Lords missionaries in this great mission. So everything is going really good . I truly am at a great time in the mission, i am really enjoying each and everyday, as it goes by.

I really enjoyed the photos of the ward thing, at first I didi not remember who Ashley was then when I looked at the photo I remembered. So go ahead and tell the ward that I send them all a good hello to each and every one of them. What a great group of people I must say. I love them all lol…

Family as far as I am doing I am doing really good I am enjoying the work, I try to give all to the Lord each and every day as we go each and everyday. For this a true blessing of which I have, to serve the Lord, in this great country. To preach his gospel each and every day for two years. For the Lord wants me here I need to serve him each and everyday as I wake up in the mission. For i know its what he wants from me and its what I want as well in this time in my life. As for the time. It does fly by I must say. The Lord helps us on the mission , and our families to lose track of the time. I am so thankful that I have this great time in my life and the support of my beloved family in this very work . Thank you all for everything I love you all to the depths of my Heart and to the bottom of my soul. Mom I wish you the best of luck on your trip, to Mexico, and family I wish you the best of luck and guidance during this coming week in everything…

I love you all thank you all so much..
Serving the Lord E. Jessup
Thank you all for everything , anything you need just let me know dying to help.

No comments: