Monday, September 1, 2008

Let this Message Show on our Faces

Family,

I truly must say that hearing about Erik does truly make me feel in my soul that I am o so ever thankful for this very gospel in my very life. I must say that the Lord has His guided time for each person, to tell you something is that we had a very sad story happen in our very barrio, a kid was going on his moto to pick up his sister at the house, and hit a car n the way and ended up passing away. Maxi Guzman is his name but to tell you the truth that was about 3 weeks ago , and the family is so strong it literally amazes me each time i see them… i know it has to do with the message of the restored gospel of Jesús Christ. So let this message show on our faces to help others see that we have the truth of the Lord in are lives.

This week went pretty well it was just a average week in the mission field. We have a really good group of investigators that are due to be baptised this month the 6th and the 13th back to back.. Im just going to keep them in my prayers each day to make sure that they can arrive to there date.. so I would really like if you all can to … please there names are Angelica for the sixth. Then Ariel, and Angel for the 13 of this month.. so we are just running busy trying teach them everything, and trying to find new people .. so that is really how our week has been going .We had a total of 2 people in church this past week , but this week we will get more…we are having a pretty good weeks..

Its really good to hear about Celest getting married. I am sure its really good to see....someone take that step to be sealed for ever.. this week in church I had to give a talk on the family proclamation , so I learned quite a bit lol , and I got a lil hope for the day I finally decide to take that holy step with my special someone. So who really knows how long I am going to have to wait for that special day… but I do know one thing. Its one thing I want in > my life. For that is one of the many rehaznos that we come to this great earth, to bring forth a family of our own. So its one thing that I want in my life I just need to wait my time ..lol As for everything with my compa, we are doing just fine everyone usually tells use that we have a appearance that we get along just fine, and I am not going to lie cuz we do. So why not try to show it when in reality and be our selfs and get along lol…as for me personal am reading the book of mormon in spanish again, and also in personal study am reading the bible, I am still in the old testament lol , but I am going through it day by day. So the Lord is helped me so much with the reading problem of which I had .. its like its almost gone away I must truly say, and how thankful I am for it as well. Its the Word of good truly helping ones life…

Well my beloved family I love you much and much, I know that we all have are tough times in life at each person it hits them in different times. For that is the reason why we need to always be following the example of the Lord, for He will help us out in theses tough times. We must always be thinking of our Lord, for the Lord could have someone come up to us and ask us of our religion, and in that moment we must be prepared… ( Y hablamos de cristo ,nos > regocijamos en cristo , predicamos de cristo, profetizamos de cristo y escribimos según nuestras pofecias, para que fuente han de acudir para la remision de sus pecados…….2 Nefi 25: 26 ) let this great scripture help us feel ready to teach this great Word..

Family I love you all dearly , I thank you all for the support that you all give me. To support the lil one of the family. I truly love you all I thank good each and every day that I have you all as my family, let us follow our Saviour in the greatest things, and as well in the small and simple things. For he taught all this to us for a reason to show us how it is that we can come to live with him again alter this life… I love you all ..,Keep strong in the ways of the Lord… let us all come unto him as a family of the Lord… thank you for everything….

P.S. how is Dad doing with the whole computer thing? Dying to know…

LOVE YOU
Elder Jessup

No comments: