Monday, October 6, 2008

New Companion

Family ,

Its so glad to hear that every one is doing good in life. It really sounds like everyone has been going through rough times. But we must always remember that the Lord is looking at our progress as we go day by day in are lives. The mission I must say truly does know how to change ones will and desires in their heart. My new companion Elder Baxter is a really great guy , he has a lot of energy to do this great work of the Lord. He is the frist one to serve of his family setting the example for his brother and sisters. He comes from Rafala up close to Santa Fe, his home town is Alpine Utah. My very frist companion was also from Utah. Lol As far as how am I doing? You all asked I am doing really great , I got some good news for you all………I lived through my frist week as district leader..lol But I must say I believe this is where I am going to start to really lose my self in the service of the Lord I already see it happing to me. Just lil day by day. Ill tell you that there are a total of four elders in the district , and two Hermanas, I'll be sending photos of them in the next coming week after my frist district meating. Lol

The Conference I got to see the whole thing. For us we had one investigador that stayed with us through 4 of the sessions so it was a true blessing, he is programmed for the end of this week to get baptised. So we are really excited. My comp. Saw the whole Conferance in english , and I saw all in Spanish , and to tell you the truth I understood most of the whole conference. It was a personal goal that I wanted to do, after all I am in a Spanish speaking mission , I think I should watch it in Spanish. It was not to bad in another language as I thought it would be. We had to travel to are stake center to see it which is a lil further into Rosario. But all in all it was really good I truly did enjoy the conference I hope you all did as well.Its really good to hear how fast that Dayrl found a job thats really exciting. I am glad to see the family is doing really good, From the growing up of the babies to there first tackles, all that good stuff. For I know that the Lord is truly lookng over my family as I serve Him in his great work. Thank you all for the support that you all give me each and every day. Mom I would like for you to say hello for me to Phillp if you see him , and ask him what is he up to , tell him thank you for saying that about me, and the same to him. I am glad to have the family of which I have in my life. I miss you all from here in Argentina, I pray for you each and every day. The comp. Is fine I really think we are going to have a lot of great succes in this area of Galvez , we both know what we need to do and I am gong to try and do everything to help out in the language and in the mission. For he has a total of six months in the mission, just half of my time in the mission. But a really great kid I must say , I am going to try and help him in any way I can. I know this is where the Lord wants me in my mission and the poistion is that of district Leader, I know I will have tuff times and times the life could not be more perfect. But I know that all my success I must return in thanks to my Lord for He has helped me in my life through thick and thin. For He will never leave us a alone in his work and his will , let us just remember to put him first in our lives and remember His great Atonement for us and all of man. I love you all family, I thank you you with hugs and kisses , and truly owe you all my greatest love of my soul.I THANK YOU ALL IN EVERY WAY… Mom I am running a lil low on money cuz , I was running on very low money so if you can send me a lil somethin I will really enjoy it. Also were you able to find out anything about my debt card. On what we need to do .. so that i can get a new one?

Thats all family I am running low on the time, but I am going to tell you one last thank you and one last I love you all , thankyou from all the help of which you have givin me from the very start of my mission and life..

Serving the Lord
Your Lil BROTHERE
Elder Jessup

No comments: