Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baptism

Family,

Its so good to hear from you all. I am glad to see that everything is going good at home. I am glad to see that in all matters in all situations that you are all being protected from the powers from on high. I am glad to hear of everything. Its really scary but at the same time its a true blessing to have the companion of the Holy Ghost.

This past week was a good week for us , we had a baptism of a family of tour, the Vega Family.. i must say it was Such a great thing to see a family make that leap of faith, into the church. The family is a really good family, they all seem. To have a really good testimony of the church. So that was last week on Saturday night. The ward seem. To be really excited i must say to see them finally become members. So that was a huge thing to see, it was also my very frist family that we have found and baptised in my mission.

I must say though the next day was the better day when we got to confirm the family members of the church of Jesus christ of alter day saints , and give to them the holy ghost. So that was another frist for me in my mission as well .

Well family this week we have transfers coming up , so we really don't know what's going to happen both my comp and i , if we are leaving or if we are staying together, in are area. So its really all up in the air on what's going to happen were not to sure on anything, and they still have not told us , the zone leaders are playing with us….not fun…

Well the assistant just called me from the offices.. and it turns out that i am going to be TRAINING who world of thought, of all things his name is Elder Crapo i think he from Utah. Wow this is crazy i must say…..:0 yeah thats what i said..Well family how crazy is that , and my compa, is gong down to the south of the mission, Estacion is the name of the Barrio, its in the city of San Niciolas . And he is going up to comp Mayor. So its sad that we must go are ways but what can we do the lord needs us in different parts, i guess… what a sad day but yet its a exciting day as that cuz w look forward to the things that are coming up , so its what's going to happen…

Family i love you all i am going to be sending you all so photos , to see what's been gong on in the mission. I love you all and i know that you are all being protected in your lives , thank you mom for the packages that you are all sending me . and for the Money. I think i know what i am going to be getting you all …. But it also depends on how much you are all sending to.. Thank you for everything family wish me luck on the training lol….

Loving the Work
Elder Jessup

No comments: