Friday, January 2, 2009

We Must Always "Grow" Our Testimony


Family,
Hello how is everything going for you all? I must say it was good to hear your voice on christmas day. That was a pretty much all we did for christmas day. We just stayed in the apartment. Sorry that you all had to wait so long to get this email, its cuz are p day was not tell Thursday, and vences Thursday was the 1st not one caber was open, so we got permission to write to re families today.

I must say the mission is going really well , i cant believe how long its been now lol , this next week i ll be hitting a year and 3 months. It does fly by i must really say. My companion is dong really good i must say he is really excited for the work ,that he is just starting. He is the same age as me 20 and he is from Bluffdale UTAh, in the SALT lake area.. He is a big boy I am not going to lie.. quite big! I have never seen some one with such a big drive to learn a language. The poor guy does not really understand a lot of what the people are telling him. I have to translate for him , but its just a matter of time in the mission and he will start understanding more and more. So I am going to be helping him out in the language area. I remember when I was starting my mission as well...pretty crazy.

Well I must say the mission is going really good I love the area I am in there is tons of work to be done , in the barrio. We have quite a bit of investigators that we can help out in this transfer, so hopefully we can do everything for the people we have. But even in our own times in the mission or in life we must always grow our testimony as of when Nephi first got his ( …Y sucedió que yo , Nefi siendo muy joven todavía aunque grande en estatura , y teniendo grandes deseos de conocer los misterios de dios , clame por tanto al Señor , y he aquí que el me visito y enternecio mi corazon , de modo que crei todas las palabras que mi padre habia hablado , asi que no me rebele en contra de el como lo habian hecho mis hermanos…. 1Nefi 2: 16..) let us all rebuild are testimonies to help us from falling in to the temptations of the World so that we may be strong in this holy path and that we may not fall off..

I love you all tons, I thank you all for everything of which you have done . I thank you all .. Mom i have been going to the bank , put it keeps telling me that there is no Money, I wanted to ask if you have put any Money in or if you forgot to, cuz I was waiting for it but never CAME. One more thing I world like from my family is if someone can take some time and set me up another email, so that i can have a different one to give to people , when i leave the areas… pretty please can someone do that then pass me everything…. I love you all brazos y besos.

SERVINDO EL SEÑOR
Te Amo
Elder Jessup

No comments: