Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Must All Be of Good Cheer No Matter What

Familia,
How are you all doing up there in El Paso Texas..? it sounds like everything is going good in life.. I am glad to see that the ward enjoyed the cabin in new Mexico . The snow sounds like a never-land down here . its been sooooo hot the past week here, right now we are in the hottest time of the year.. January and February.. I'm extremely excited for the heat that is coming up lol

… This week was a hard week in the Lords work, it was just one of those weeks in the Lord work. We worked and worked , but we really did not see the fruits of our work, we a had very little attendance in church , but it just went to show us who truly are the investigators that are willing to change.. I must say that we lost a lot of them that were "progamados" or people who have accepted a date to be baptised. Due to one being juntos with a girl and having two kids, and not married. Then another one due to the fact that its her 15th BD on the 23 , so we may have to wait another week for her on that matter. It was just a tuff week in the labor of the Lord I must say. This week we are going to have to work at full speed, or work extremely hard to find some new people to teach. So if you all can remember to keep us in your prayers we would, be very grateful .. Don't you all worry I still keep you in my prayers every night . I must say the work is hard but we must all be of good cheer no matter what.. Mom you would be proud of me, I am now using a rubber band and my wrist to help me to think positive, and you flick it every-time a negative thought gets in your head. And its really funny cuz everyone in the ward is asking me if i am trying to cut the blood to my arm, then I tell them what its for and they love the whole idea of it, so maybe in a couple of weeks I'll see the youth with rubber bands all around .. lol all from a lil thing that you sent me so long a go…… thanks Mom…;)

(…..Por tanto , muy queridos hermanos ,hagamos con buen animo cuanta cosa este a nuestro alcance; y entonces podremos permanecer tranquilos, con la mas completa seguridad , para ver la salvacion de Dios y que se revele su brazo….D y C 123: 17..)I must say its a great scripture that the Lord gave to us for these days.. I know with all my Heart that this is how the lord wants his servants and all his children, to be of good cheer… in are lives before we see him again.. this is the truth.. Family i love you sooooooooo much. You know how everyone says that you come to know what you have , only until you are out of their presence . I must say it has happen to me in the mission, i have come to know exactly how great my beloved family really is and how much they truly do care for me all in this short time. I must say family that I do love you all in many different ways , but I know you are all doing fine cuz I do trust in my Lord and He has told me that you are all doing fine and being taken care of.. I love you in different ways… but all in your own ways, this love is the same love that Christ has for each one of us as his children..I love you all family I thank you for everything of which you have given to me in my life , from brothers to sister to parents, I thank you all , and I thank the dear Lord for letting me have such a great family as you all.. I wish you all the best for this week , I know whatever comes that you will all have the Lords great guidance in your lives..I thank you for everything you have done for me.. I love you all . i know the Lord is with you all . I know that this is the true church of our very king, our Lord , Our God … Amen

FROM the youngest,
Elder Clayton Reed Jessup

I will decide on the size to get you all mom... love you all , tell next week......

No comments: