Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bye O Great Land of Pompeya

Familia,

Well hello how are you all doing i am so glad that everything is going well at home. This week was a better week i must say. We had a total of 3 investigators, in church, which was really relieving and good i must say. We did get the transfers and i am leaving i am going down to Pergamino in the south of the mission, its in the third province of the mission, so now i can say i have served in all the provinces of the mission. Entre Rios , Santa Fe , and now Buenos Aires… how crazy i must say.. so i Hill be getting a new companion, his named elder Tite , no idea who he is. Also my companion is getting a new comp named elder Leal, a latin so he is going to jump right into spanish now he will do fine… i positive.


I must say i am pretty sad that i am going to be leaving Santa Fe , i really wanted to stay here in this area.. this is the first time i have ever felt the pain of leaving so strong in one area, i truly loved this area, of Pompeya. I am going to miss the members of the area to the hot hot sun burning down on us each and everyday . the whole vibe of Santa Fe is a amazing and i love it. The whole thing i must say is going to be a sad depart from here….. i know its going to be tough and that the lord will help us get through it and help the members that we leave behind and recent converts… i know the lord will take care of this very area…

(…. El que ama su vida, la perdera; y el que aborrece su vida en este mundo, para vida eterna la guardara.. si alguno me sirve, sigame; y donde yo estuviere, alli tambien estara mi servidor. Si alguno me sirviere, mi padre le honrara….Juan 12: 25-26..)


I must leave to serve the lord and for i am after all in his great work. I know he knows what is best for me a parents to a child , so i must say that i will do his will. For i am in the great work of his i and i know that he has people waiting for me there, and that i must help them there, as we move forward in this work..



As of my birth day i truly don't know of anything that i World need or want… wait i just lied i World like more ties and socks…. Yeah for sure thats it… .. that is all i ask i must say..

Well family i love you all thank you for everything that you all have done for me in this work and in this , life , i truly do thank you from the depths of my Heart. I love you all in your own ways. I know that this is the great work of the lord that i am a fisher of man in this very moment and that i love this very time … thank you all..

Tell next Play…

I love you all from the Youngest

Elder Clayton R. Jessup

No comments: