Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It Does Not Really Matter How Hard Times Are...

Familia,

How is everything going? This week was a great week , every night we got home just straight dead tired. We have been working really hard all week long to see the fruits of the labors, we had one investigator in church , a kid that we are teaching named Jesus, so we had Jesus in church this past week! lol. But I must truly say I am starting to truly like this barrio and this town of which I am in, its more like a lil city, but its so laid back and mellow…..I want to live here , now thats just shooting for the moon…lol


I must say that the mission is really going pretty good over here in the city of Salto, Argentina.. my comp, and I are doing really well , he's a good guy.. we are really getting along together.. the crazy thing that I still can't get over is that he and I have the same birth day, the 27 of Feb..I almost wonder if that's why the president put us together???..I must say its really crazy…lol

What is really so crazy is that this area is extremely peaceful, I have never seen a area so laid back especially coming from a area as busy as Santa Fe , the capital.. everything was so fast there compared to here… it's a whole different World compared to the big two cities I was previously in. So its nothing like those cities…but its a great place…the work is a lil bit hard but its fine I cuz I know that the Lord has children here in this area of His…for the Lord knows the children that he wants in church , we just got to be bold enough and invite them unto the Lord.. so I must say we just got to put are shoulder to the Wheel and Start pushing Right?


(….Digo pues ,por la gracias que me es dada,a cada cual que esta entre vosotros, que no tenga mas alto concepto de si que debe tener, sino que piense de si con cordura, conforme a la medida de fe que dios repartio a cada uno….Romanos..12:3..)

So I must tell you all, family that it does not really matter how hard the times are in are lives, as long as we have the faith to get us through our up and down points of life , cuz we know He will always be there working for us in life. For life is a tough thing and this is coming from your lil brother , I know that you all have more experience but I just thought I would say just keep going strong in the faith that our great parents taught us sense we have been young..


Family I know that we will all pull through these times that we are facing us, and we will grow like the Lord wants us to, only the Lord knows how we will grow as he tests our faith in Him…

Family I love you so much its so hard to write I wish I could go give you a hug right now each one of you….I love you all so much..thank you for everything..that you have done..

MOM MY card s data is 02/09 is all that I can remember, but I'm pretty sure thats all it says on it…. I will double check on that for you but thank you for the birthday package… I love you all
From the Younger

Elder Clayton Reed Jessup…

No comments: