Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let Our Love Be Our Great Work Here In Our Lives

Familia...

Hello how are you all doing? I hope everything is good for you all? This week went really well for us it was a great week for us , our investigador who was smoking was baptised yesterday. So it went really well..

Well we just got news that my companion is leaving to parana , i am getting a new compa, tomorrow , his name is elder Reyes, i believe he is from chile, so we will see...who knows maybe he will be my last companion for my mission who knows.
So everything is going to go good i hope lol

Other then that this week has been a normal i must say , then the rest lol , we were just helping our inv. Get to his baptism, and he made it lol ;) this week is going to be different and all with a new companion will see how it goes..


I am glad to see that you all are going to utah this week i hope you the best in travel , i know you will be fine in the travel. Hopefully all the lil kids like it lol tell everyone hey and hello for me if you all can it would be a great help.. i hope that dad can find a job soon to help him not be so down , i ll be keeping him in my prayers, is there any thing else i should pray for.

I hope this week goes good for you all and everything. I am sure we will be fine down here , no need to worry about me down here .. i love you all , to the depths of my heart, and soul.

(...y ahora permanece la fe, la esperanza y el amor, estos tres; pero el mayor de ellos es el amor...1 cor. 13:13..)


i must say let our love be our great work here in are lives , so that we can show are faith through are love to are god and his son, and to others... through service etc... this is are true purpose in life to love are god and all of are neighbors. It is the biggest law of them all. I must say this is the purpose of are live to love the one that created us in the start.

Family and friends i love you all i am going to try and finish this mission of to my lord off very strong. If there is any thing you all need let me know of how i may be of any help to you all as my family. So let my love be with you all..


I am short on time but thank you mom for sending the money i ll use it wisely . i love you all , take care and enjoy your trip , to Utah, tell every one high for me...

Ill be praying for you all

Elder Jessup

No comments: