Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How Fast Time Goes

Family ,


I am glad to see that everything is going well for you all back home. I must say this week went pretty good for us I must say its great. The week was way good I must say . our investigator is dropping in cig. Por day we are way excited for him I must say. So that s big news down here as well..

Well this week we had a lot of things going on in area area, the big thing that is going on in this part of the world is the grepe A that all the people are scared of down here I must say there has been a total of 10 deaths here in rosario I believe , and everyone is going crazy in every matter. I must say we are protecting ourselves in all matters but the people are just scared period. So that is the big news down here on that matter. So I am pretty sure you all have heard about it I must say. So yeah….

Well to say the truth mom the video that you all did was pretty funny I must say , good job. It was quite funny I must say. O thanks for sending me the money I must say hopefully I get it soon. So I know I ll use it wisely down here . so don’t worry about that lol . thanks a lot though mom seriously…

It was a normal week I must say we had a great inv. Go to church this past week , for his second time., he is omar he needs to get married but he I s slowly progressing in this gospel , they are due to get married in dec. but we want to try to get the before that date I must say , but it’s a ll matter of patience.. in the work…

(…..y ahora bien , amados hermanos mios , quisira exhortaros a que tngas paciencia ,y que sorporteis toda clase de aflicciones ; que no viturpereis a aquello os desechana causa de veuestra suma probeza , no sea que llegueis a ser pecadores como ellos….alma..34: 40…)


so i must sat the patence is a huge key in are lives and in the daily things that we do. I must say this one thing that I have come to know in this great work that am doing day after day, the lord truly has blessed me with this great gift I must say.

Family I know that this is true and that the lord does want us to create his attributes in us these days, they all are golden things to have in theses days….

Sorry this letter is so short , but there was nothing huge this week that happened I must say. Lol i love you all , I know you all are being taken care of over there, I love you all to death, I miss you all , have a great week in the states enjoy the summer cuz here its pretty cold I must say lol ….. I know the week will go by fast lol …from the depths of my heart…

From the youngest..

Besos y brazoooo con cariƱo…..
Elder Jessup

No comments: