Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Lord is Really Working Miracles in My Mission

Familia,


Everything is going good for us down here in Argentina i must say. This past week went pretty well i must say , we had a lil bit of everything i must say the work is still progressing. I must say that i am doing good and all.


I must say that this week our inv. Stopped smokinng , which is way good i must say , but the thing is he using the pipe and its helping him not buy cigs.. but we are still fighting with him on that he is due to be baptised this coming week end on the 18 so hopeful he can make it to that date. So hopefully he can make it i am pretty sure that he will i must say . so we are in constant contact with him and trying to help him out all the time i must say.

As far as the flu thing its going on still down here it looks like its dying down a lil too or at least i hope so. None of us are sick in any way , we are all doing good , but the weather has been way cold i must say , way cold nothing like summer weather over there. Must say though the cold weather will pass though i must say...with time..

I MUST SAY THAT IT S SO CRAZY THAT THE LIL GUYS ARE ALL TALKING NOW ITS GOING TO BE SO WEIRD WHEN I GET BACK HOME I MUST SAY AND HERE THEM TALKING . sorry about the big letters.. its just some thing i am going to have to get used to i must say when i get back home lol. So what you going to do right lol


I must say tha this next coming week is already the end of the transfer i must say the time has flown by in the past couple of trasnfers . i must say that i am really y trying to gt the best out of my mission right now i must say. I just want to give it all to the lord my good..

I AM going to keep you all in my prayer especial dad so that he can get a good work going , i must say i have heard that this crirsis is bad but i still dont know how bad it is , is it really that bad that everyone seems to say it is? I hope that its not to bad ..

Family i must say that i am doing fin e there is no needd to worry for me down here i am all good i must say... lol this work is helping me a lot find parts of me that i did not know where inside of me i must say. The lord is really workng miracules in my mission i must say . i love this great and wonderful work of the lord i must say theere is nothing like it at alll. Its such a great time in my life to be here doing this great cause for my Lord in his time of my life.

Family i love you all to the depths of my heart and soul. Mom where you ever able to send the money ? in the letter? Also this next p day is going to be this next tuesday for trasnfers i must say just to let you all know...i love you all hugs and kisses to you all

The youngest
Elder Clayton R. Jessup

No comments: