Monday, March 24, 2008

Going Well in Santa Fe

Family,
How are you all my beloved family? This week went pretty well in Santa Fe, we had a lot of exito!!!!! lol We had a baptism but it was not one of our investigators it was a child in the ward. We did have a total of 7 of our investigators in the church this week.. It went really well. The bishop asked me to give a little talk for Sacrament meeting, I shared the story that is found in the book of John 14 that is when Jesus is walking over the sea, and Peter tried to but fell into the sea and he asked Jesus to save him, and Jesus extended his hand and got him out, I talked on how our life today is the same and how Jesus every day is putting His hand in our lives and we just need to take the time to realize it. So that is what I chose to talk about for a lil bit. I did get the package this week and I loved it, the candy the gum , etc music all the good stuff....thanks , but there is a down side to the news about the box and that is that I have to pay like $158 pesos for it cuz of the new law or thing going on in the customs office, so mom I really do need you to put some money in the account so that I can pay that fee.... please cuz I have to pay the mission home back cuz they payed it for me and now I have to pay them back.. and from now on on all the package that you all send I have to pay what ever amount is on the box multiplied by 3 for pesos.... so that is the real killer I cuz I love getting the packages...sorry mom....As fare as the work here in Santa Fe its great I love every min. Of it. As fare as the weather its been really hot... tell Saturday then it rained like all day, but right now its very hot again, even hotter when you play soccer each p day lol, but its all good. As fare as the Spanish its coming along better each and every day, but that is not the thing I am worried about, I know the Lord will help me out as long as I keep studying it day by day and the comp is helping me out.. As for me and him we get along great, man can he play soccer really good... we are waiting on three baptisms this week... Its going to be for Nilfa, Norma, and Diego. The people of whom I told you of last week, so that's who we are really going to be focusing on this whole week... so we are really excited for them.So family that's how your son and your lil brother is doing in the mission life, that sentence sounds weird to me cuz I remember when I was looking forward to hear from my older brothers when they were on their missions, and now I am on mine... how crazy it is and how fast the time does fly ...its toooooooo fast lol . well family it truly is a great time to be a servant of the Lord day by day , you just wake up with the greatest opportunity to preach to the people in Argentina the greatest message they will probably hear in there lives , How great is that!!! I love this work way so much. I tell you my beloved family that this is truly where I want to be in my life , to preach the gospel day by day, to tell people of how Jesus Christ is the true (Christ) how great!!!!!! But family I love you all and continue to be strong in the gospel for this is the true gospel , why else would I be preaching it...Got To go love you please don't forget to send the money mom what you see fit...
Called to serve The Lord
Elder Jessup

Thank you all tell next p day

No comments: