Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks for the Advice

family,
How are you family, this week was pretty good except for all the rain we had all week, so the work was kinda slow but busy at the same time..well family i have some thing to tell you all i am leaving this small town of Federal i take the lord is happy with the work which i have done here, cuz now he has called me to a new area of Santa Fe Norte, so i am leaving this small town and going to the big city....and now i am going to have a Latin comp...E. Razo i heard that he is from Mexico. So i really don't know how to see but the lord has called me there and i know he will provide me the way i need. But i shall miss this small town that i started in..i just found out like a couple of min ago that i was leaving....but as to mom thank you for all the advice it truly does help out when you put a smile on your face cuz even in times that your not happy and you smile it does make you happy cuz you realize how important the message is that we carry with us... so it always makes me happy thats so true..also i did receive the package on Val. day and wow did i enjoy it mom... as for me now i am a new age i can say that this next year to come i shall give all that i can to help each and all the souls here in argentina... for the lord called me here for a reason , and i shall give him my soul and heart in his holy work. So i have high hopes for the twenty year of my life here in the mission.. for the lord shall provide me the way to serve him, i know for he has helped me so much day by day of my mission so far. And to tell you the truth family it all started when i opened the cover to my little Red Book of Mormon, that book is thee words of our god our savior , to guide us in these latter days , my testimony of that book grows each and every day as i continue to study it ... we should all study and read this book as if there was no other book on the face of the earth... for it is the most correct book on the earth.. for i know it is... my soul has great joy in this book.. for my family i tell you thank you for all the help each one of you have been in my life,you all are my family for a reason i know for a fact that the lord and i wanted you all as my brothers and sister for a reason , and for the parents i am sooooooooooo ever thankful for you and how you all have helped me......you all deserve the best from your younger brother, and i shall give you my all as the lil brother and the last of the family, i know there is a reason that i am the last of the family to help you out with all i have so please don't be sacred to ask me for anything.but time is close so thank-you for all i love you with all my soul and heart keep strong in the teachings of our god as shall i and let us grow together as a family...and let us share our joy with the children of our god day by day...mom i would like to have the address to your dads house so that i may write to him please it is the only thing of which i ask this week...thanks again for the money mom , and of course your love that i can fell each and every day as i go out to work
Serving Our Lord
Elder Jessup

No comments: