Monday, March 31, 2008

Six Baptisms This week Family!!!!!!!!!


Family how are you all doing? this week went really well and really busy lol.. but this week we did get our baptisms in. It went really well... but I kinda lied about 3 we ended up getting 6 into the waters of baptism. It went really well, to tell you the truth I still can't believe that it really happened , its more like some thing you read in the Book of Mormon the old great stories about the missionaries in the Book of Mormon.. But to tell you the truth you really can see how the Lord puts all his children in front of your path, who ever says that God is not there any more for his children I tell you they lack a lot of faith cuz the Lord is here with us day by day .... this week was a great week we were really busy the whole week just trying to get everyone prepared for the water.. we had a total of 12 investigators in church, which was a total shock I am not going to lie it totally blew me out of the water lol . Before I forget thank you mom for sending me the money, its going to be a great help for the box... also I sent you some pictures I hope you all get them I pray that you all do.... also there is a picture of a my District Leader Elder Keybler from Idaho... and me we just finished baking a cake we got a lil board on Pday lol... As fare as myself I am doing great I ask the Lord day by day for strength to keep me healthy in his work , and to keep me focused on his work, and giving thanks to him in much fasting and prayer in the miracles that He is doing in my mission ... but down here in Santa Fe its been pretty hot ,its rained like once this week , but other then that its been hot I cant wait for it to cool down...But as far as the pictures you all sent me the babies look so different I cant believe how much they have grown... its crazy but they all look good and I cant believe that Stone is already walking that kinda does not surprise me though as much as that kid is alert. but all of the familes looks really good , and Props to Cliff on getting in to the new Masters program , Cliff keep it up don't ever give up just remember that the Lord is there to help you out. Just get on your knees and ask Him to help you out in your situation , He is always listing.....That can kinda go for all of us there are times in our life when we do forget the Lord , but just start remembering all your blessings in your life then you will start to remember of our great Lord has done for us... never forget the power of prayer and the great wonders of what it can do... Mom and Dad I cant believe it 30 years, but you all have a lot to be proud of in your life time sent kids on missions and been through a lot I kinda wish I was there with you all back home but I think you would all rather have me here in the Lords work.... SOrry family time is short , its crazy how fast it goes .... I love you all keep strong, as will I.....
Serving the Lord,
Your lil brother and youngest son
Elder Jessup
Love you all Familly
A.K.A Bubb´s UNCLE

No comments: